- Naidu said that "these ops are a part of the mandate of the Indian Army to foil any attempts of infiltration into our soil".
- "India has been repeatedly urging Pakistan that its territory should not be allowed for terror activities".
- "Our positive gestures were only reciprocated with further encouragement to terrorists (by Pakistan)."
- "After the Uri terror attack, people of India were outraged. PM has reassured nation that such acts will not be tolerated".
- "PM Modi said that befitting measures will be taken to ensure the safety and security of the country."
- "Army operation was a part of their responsibility in defending unity, safety and security of the country."
- "Country is safe in hands of PM Modi & Army, thats why people in diff parts of world are appreciating steps taken to counter terror"
- "At least now Pakistan will stop terrorism against India: Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister on surgical strikes by Indian Army on Pak territory."
'Country is in safe hands' Venkaiah Naidu says on surgical strikes