Tahlka News Bureau
New Delhi: The Bombay High court had granted bail to Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur accused of Malegaon blast case on Tuesday but rejected the plea of co-accused Lt Col Prasad Purohit.
* The HC has asked Thakur to deposit Rs 5 lakh bail amount and 2 sureties of same amount.
* The court has also said to submit the passport to National Investigation Agency (NIA) and appear on dates in trail of Court when required.
* The court has directed to Thakur not to tamper with the evidence.
* The justice bench of Ranjit More and justice Shalini Phansalkar-Joshi found no any such evidence against Thakur and granted bail to her.
* Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur was accused of in the in serial blasts outside graveyard ground near Hamidia Mosque at Malegaon close Nashik on 8 September 2006.
* The bench of justice had found "no prima facie evidence against" Thakur.
* Sadhvi brither-in-law Bhagwan Jha said she was in jail for nine years without evidence now we will celebrate as nationwide.