Tahlka News Bureau
New Delhi: Veteran actor Vinod Khanna passes away on Thursday Morning at 70 in HN Reliance Hospital. He was suffering from Bladder carcinoma (Bladder cancer). He was the Actor and producer of Bollywood films. The 70 year actor was politician and sittinG MP from Gurdaspur .He was very active politician from Gurdaspur.
Know more about Vinod khanna:
* Vinod Khanna was born on 6 October 1946 in a punjabi family in Peshawar.
* His family background was rich his father was an business man.
* He has appeared in 141 films from 1968 to 2013.
* He has done many super hit films for which he recalls by people in his films like Mere
Apne, Mera Gaon Mera Desh, Gaddar, Jail Yatra, Imitihaan, Kachhe Dhaage, Amar Akbar Anthony, rajput, qurbani, Jurm and many more.
* He has started his career while acting in small and secon lead role or nagative role also.
* Mere Apne movie was his superhit angry young man movie.
* His negative role as the main villain in the superhit movie Mera Gaon Mera Desh and his role in the crtically acclaimed movie Achanak as the military officer turned fugitive received tremendous applause from both- the film industry and his fans.
* In 1982 he quitted from film Industry and follow his siritual guru OSho Rajeensh.
* He was the actor who often called one of the most handsome men in the industry.
* He was married to Geetanjali between 1971 & 1985 and has two sons with her Rahul Khanna and Akshaye Khanna.and after that he married to Kavita with whom he has two children Sakshi and Shraddha.