Tahlka Web Team:� New Delhi: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh expressed his displeasure over the decision of Kashmiri separatists to refuse talks with members of the all-party delegation that reached Kashmir on 4th september. He said the "doors are wide open" for talks with anyone interested in peace and normalcy. He also focused on stopping the use of non-lethal pellet guns against protesters. Sayings of Rajnath in press conference:
- Everyone is very concerned, we all are of the view that things in Kashmir need to improve: Home minister
- No two ways about fact that J&K is a part of India, was a part of India & will be a part of India. Iss mein koi do matt nahin hai ki Jammu and Kashmir Bharat ka integral part tha, hai aur rahega.
- If someone goes to talk and they (separatists) dont talk, then they clearly dont believe in 'insaniyat, Kashmiriyat, jamuriyat'.
- Yesterday, some of the members of the delegation (all party delegation) met Hurriyat leaders.
- We are fully cooperating with the state Govt to restore normalcy in Kashmir.
- Baat-cheet kay liye hamara darwaaza hi nahin, hamara roshandaan bhi khulaa hai.
- Pointing out at Kashmiri separatists saying they did not believe in Kashmiriyat or insaaniyat.