Tahlka News Bureau
Lucknow: Former Minister of Samajwadi Party Gayatri Prajapati gets bail in gang rape case on Tuesday. In SP government led by ex cm Akhilesh Yadav he holds ministry of Transport department.
See more here:
* The SP leader was arrested on March 15 2017 on accused of gangrape case after absconding from 17 days.
* Uttar Pradesh Police has detained three more confederate including his son & nephew in associated with the case.
* Supreme Court has directed the FIR on 17 February against Gayatri Prajapati and six other for allegedly gangraping a woman and attempting to rape her minor daughter.
* His passport too has been seized.
* The woman who has filed complaint against him about gangrape hails from Chitrakoot and had raped 3 years back.
* According to victim the minister has done false promises for giving an important position in Samajwadi Party.
* The victim approached UP police to file a complaint against Prajapati. but, the Police refused to file an FIR.
*Later, woman approached to Supreme Court to provide justice, which directed the police to lodge a report.